With an intention to build a robust network of future leaders across the globe and to successfully cater to the increasing demand of skilled professionals in every niche and industry, Calischoice introduces its Global Scholarship Program. This scholarship encourages students worldwide to gain monetary support if they wish to make important contributions to distinct fields of education.
In addition to monetary reward, the scholarship winners will gain real-time training in leadership development, face-to-face mentoring, and build connections to equip with essential tools and become the next-gen global influencers, leaders, and decision-makers.
Calischoice presents its Global Scholarship Program is meant for students belonging to different parts of the world, holding the required talent, but lack financial resources to support their education-related expenses. We will award this scholarship to high-performing and skilled students in various niches and subjects.
Our scholarship offer students not just monetary support but more other benefits. It has been introduced in order to augment and enhance leadership potential and critical thinking abilities for the scholars to let them become the leaders in the future. Winners of the scholarship can become global leaders, visionaries, innovators, and decision-makers in their industry.
Our scholarship offers numerous benefits to the winners, such as:
- Students from different fields, subjects, and niches can apply for our yearly scholarship program. There is no restriction on subject selection.
- Students have complete freedom to select their preferred college or university. The only important thing is that the college or university must be recognized.
- Winners can participate in a funded seminar globally.
- Winners will get a chance to become a member of the Calischoice Alumni community.
- They will get a chance to participate in leadership development training, experiential learning sessions, and network with experts in the industry.
- Gain mentorship by industry professionals to achieve short-term and long-term career goals.