All college, graduate or high school students who are eligible citizens of the USA, Canada, the UK, and Australia will be glad to know about the graphic and web design scholarship program introduced by Calischoice Scholarship. Our scholarship program intends to offer financial support to potential students so that they can become successful professionals in graphics and web design.
San Marcos Plumber Scholarship program is open to all postgraduate and undergraduate students interested or already pursuing Graphic Design, Creative Advertising, Web design, Visual Communication, and Art design courses at a recognized university or college in Australia, USA, UK, and Canada. The scholarship will be awarded after the evaluation of the work submitted by the students to us. Applicants must be a regular student and not a college or school dropout.
- Eligible candidates can enroll in an undergraduate or graduate degree granting program.
- Students can design artwork on a subject of their preference. There is no constraint on subject selection.
- Awarded students will be offered the chance to have a one-on-one meeting with experts in the industry.
- This scholarship is an additional certification, which students can showcase in their resume while applying for jobs.
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in graduate or postgraduate degree in graphic design, fine arts, visual arts, graphic communication or any other graphic design courses.
- The graduate or postgraduate degree you are opting for should be from an accredited college/university/institution.
- You must have achieved cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 scale.
- You should be a citizen or permanent resident of UK, Australia, USA or Canada.
- While applying, you should be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have graduated from High School or Secondary School or equivalent.
- You must have completed at least one term of college or university before applying.
- You must be a regular student.
- College/University dropouts are not eligible.
The basic selection criteria for the graphic web designer would be the creative ability. You should be passionate about creativity.
Besides that, you need to send – 5 different variants of logo design and 3 different Homepage design PSDs for our website https://www.calischoice.com/
Our creative team would review the designs and will award the scholarship to the designers whose designs would be impressive and as per latest graphic designing standards.
Your logo & homepage design should be in the following file formats –
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
- A CMYK version
- A Pantone color version
- A black, single Colour version
- A White version
- B.Raster Files (in RGB)
- Jpeg, PNG
- C.Logo Variants (optional)
- Lock-up variants
- Smaller size variants
- The amount rewarded for the scholarship would be USD5000 per year until further notice.
- The scholarship is available for students who are currently attending the college or planning to do that in future.
- You need to submit your applications before 15th May of every year. Late applications would not be entertained.
- The winners would be informed through email before 31st May of every year.
You need to email your graphic design tasks as mentioned above in the section “Selection Criteria” at [email protected] before 15th May of every year. Along with those tasks, you also need to submit below-mentioned details –
- First and Last Name
- Email id
- Contact Information
- Current Resume
- Your Story
- Link to your graphic design portfolio (if any)
- Two reference letters by your work colleagues, coaches, professors, or any professional connection stating your career, accomplishments volunteered, work ethics, values, and character. These reference letters should not come from family members or friends and can also be submitted separately.
Along with these documents, you also need to answer the below questions –
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- Where do you see yourself after completion of your training in graphic design?
- How can you define your dream career?
Terms & Conditions
- Cali’s Choice reserves the right to verify the information provided by the candidates (Name, Student ID number, college/institution, and course of study)
- The scholarship would be awarded based on certain criteria which includes creativity, innovation, passion towards industry and your academic drive.
- In case the work submitted is not original and is plagiarized, Cali’s Choice has the right to reject that application straightaway.
- A panel of creative experts would be choosing the winners of this scholarship program.
- The scholarship would be awarded in the form of every year reward of USD5000
- Cali’s Choice has the right to publish the photo and award details on the website https://www.calischoice.com
- Cali’s Choice holds the right to change the rules and regulations before awarding the scholarship except the reward amount agreed
- Cali’s Choice would not be sharing or selling the students’ data to any third party company or person.
- The last date for submitting application is 15th May of every year and results would be sent to the winners by 31st May of every year.
- Only UK, Australia, USA and Canada citizens or legal citizens are eligible to apply
For any query relating to this scholarship program, please do not call or message on the contact details given on our website, as we have a different team for scholarship program answering your queries. In case, that is done, it can have a negative impact on your application.