The Calischoice visual art scholarship program is open to high school seniors, graduates, and post-graduates attending a visual art course at an accredited university or college in the UK, Australia, the USA, and Canada. Our scholarship program is open to different categories of visual arts including sketching, photography, painting, video production, graphic design, and more, each needing an original submission.
This scholarship is available to students who are studying arts and want to hold a professional career in this category. Applicants are required to showcase financial requirements and submit a portfolio of original work. Students must plan to enroll in a full-time postgraduate or undergraduate program majoring in visual arts. The scholarship will be awarded to students based on their passion, creativity, and work submitted.
- Our scholarship is meant for students who have completed at least one full-time year at a college or high school in the mentioned countries.
- It gives an opportunity to students to let them earn additional money to support their further education.
- This scholarship program lets students focus on leveraging various aspects of visual arts.
To apply for this program, you need to pick two areas from below mentioned areas and provide 1 Infographic for both of them.
- Steps to Hire A Logo Designer
- Process To Hire Graphic Designer
- 10 Qualities To Look When You Hire Ecommerce Designer
- Hire UI Designer – Steps To Follow While Hiring
- Process To Hire A Web Designer
- How To Brochure Design For Recruitment Company
The design work you send should be in one of the following file formats –
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
Just make sure that your designs are unique and have no copyright or plagiarism issues. Otherwise, your application may get rejected straightaway.
The designs you send would be viewed by our panel of experts and depending on the creativity in the designs, the visual artist would be selected for the scholarship.
Besides, the designs, we will require your below mentioned details in your application.
- First and Last Name
- Link to your Graphic Design Portfolio
- Email Address
- Contact information
- Current resume
- Your story
- Two reference letters by your colleagues, coaches, or professors providing information about applicant’s achievements, ethics & values, character, and need for the scholarship
Also, answer to below-mentioned questions in your application –
- The reason why you think you should win
- What is your dream career?
Please don’t submit your application to any other email id or call on phone numbers mentioned on our website for your queries relating to this scholarship. Please communicate through the email id [email protected] The application can have a negative impact if you try to communicate through any other email ids or phone numbers.
The last date for applying would be 15th May of every year. Late applications would not be entertained.
- Completed high school or secondary education
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course from an accredited college/university
- Completed minimum one term of college or university courses after high school or secondary education
- Achieved CGPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident or citizen of UK, Australia, USA or Canada
- Should be 18 years of age while applying
- Should not be a college dropout
- Should be a regular student
- There should be no gap between bachelors and masters degree
The selection of the students would be based on the eligibility criteria, sample jobs, and need of the scholarship. A panel of judges would be shortlisting the applications and would be choosing candidates deserving the scholarship.
Terms & Conditions
- Cali’s Choice holds the right to verify the details of the candidate including their name, Student ID number, the name of the college/university and the course they are pursuing
- The samples submitted if found to be plagiarized, the application would be rejected straightaway
- Scholarship amount of USD5000 is every year reward
- We hold the right to publish the winners’ photograph and name on our official website https://www.calischoice.com
- We hold the right to change the rules and regulations any time except the reward money
- Only UK, Australia, USA and Canada citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply
- We don’t sell or share applicants’ details or sample work with any third party person or company