With more than hundreds of marketers, Calischoice gives away financial support through its Marketing Scholarship Program. Eligible students in the USA, UK, Canada, and Australia must be studying marketing majors full-time at an accredited two or four-year Colleges or institutions with a graduate or undergraduate course.
The Marketing Scholarship program from Irvine Plumber is designed to encourage the next generation in the USA, Canada, Australia, and the UK. It is ideal for undergraduates or graduates at accredited colleges in the mentioned countries majoring in digital media, marketing, advertising, or related communications. Submissions are assessed for creativity and passion by our marketing experts.
- Our scholarship program selects promising students who have completed at least one full-time year at a high school or college in the mentioned countries.
- Students can use their tech skills to earn extra money for their college tuition and entrepreneurship endeavors.
- With the help of this scholarship program, students can focus on leveraging social networking, search engines, and email to businesses for profitable conversions.
- Winners awarded with the scholarship will be able to perfect the know-how of Marketing, Google Analytics, and other marketing tools.
- Have declared a major in marketing and been accepted to that major.
- Be citizens of UK/Australia/ U.S/ Canada or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a UK/ Australia/ U.S/Canada citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- Have completed a minimum of 72 credit hours by April 1, 2019 and 84 credits by the start of the fall 2019 semester (registered credits included). A student whose program has followed an irregular pattern must be at an equivalent stage. Moreover, such a student must have successfully completed at least one semester of the college’s intermediate accounting course(s).
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Should have attained 18 years of age at the start of the program.
- Write and submit a research paper on the the topic “Is direct marketing really the most effective form of marketing?” on [email protected]
- The application consists of the following sections: Personal Information & Questionnaire, Academic Information, Attach Documents, Letter of Recommendation (also includes Financial Aid information request), and Proposal.
- Each section must be completed in full by the student to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at [email protected]
Please Note: Contacting on call or other emails apart from [email protected] can leave negative impact on your application.
- Every applicant will allow Cali’s Choice to verify specific details like name, student ID number, institution, course of study etc.
- The winners of the scholarship will be chosen by a panel of experts from Cali’s Choice.
- Scholarship amount of $5000 will be awarded every year.
- Winners have to give consent with regards to publishing their photo and award details on the Cali’s Choice website.
- Cali’s Choice will automatically disqualify applicants who are found to furnish information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Cali’s Choice reserves the right to change the rules and regulations anytime during the course of the scholarship program,with the exception of the scholarship amount or prior to the actual awarding to a winner.
Please note that our scholarship deadline ends on 15th May of every year. We will display the names of the winners on 31st May of every year on our company’s website.