Through the Calischoice Scholarship, a human resource scholarship is presented annually to an undergraduate student who is enrolled full or part-time in an accredited institution in the USA, UK, Australia, and Canada. Eligible applications must be working in a non-exempt or entry-level exempt role, be actively involved in the HR-related organizations, show leadership abilities, and display dedication to the field of human resources.
The Human Resource scholarship program from the Costa Mesa Plumber scholarship is presented with the hope to encourage outstanding graduate and undergraduate students to prepare for a rewarding career in the field of human resource management. Decisions will be based on human resource internship experience, scholastic achievements, involvement in HR-associated organizations, essay submissions, and moral character.
- Our scholarship program supports current and aspiring HR professionals.
- Applicants enrolled in any university or college of the mentioned countries can apply for this scholarship program.
- Recipients can share their choice to utilize the funds toward any educational program or professional certification that will enhance their ability to lead in the human resources field.
- Our scholarship program helps experts to become leading HR experts in leading companies and professional organizations.
- We aim to present the top talent to the HR market to help leading entities stay ahead in today’s competitive market.
You are somebody who is :
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- Degree program is HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the UK, Australia, United States of America or Canada
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to [email protected] Application submission process is open now.
The Cali’s Choice Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 31st May of every year.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at Email ID
Contacting on call or other emails apart from Email ID can leave negative impact on your application.
- Contact information
- Thesis on “Ideal Sourcing Strategies For a Recruitment Agency”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via [email protected]
Terms and Condition Of The Scholarship Program:
- All applicants agree to allow Cali’s Choice to verify specific information (name, student ID number, institution, course of study).
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of experts from Cali’s Choice Students Scholarship Review Committee.
- The scholarship will be awarded only once; however previous applicants are eligible to re-apply.
- Recipients should agree to have their photo and award details published on the Cali’s Choice website.
- Applicants will be automatically disqualified for entering information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Cali’s Choice reserves the right to change the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time with the exception of the dollar amount of the award and prior to the actual awarding to a recipient.
This is a Human Resource Development Scholarship, which will grant a monetary reward of $5000 to students/professionals who fulfill the eligibility criteria. It will help them fund their cost of living and tuition fees, while they attend a college or university.Students will also receive a scholarship certificate on accomplishment of the course in addition to the monetary reward.
Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying and who are either citizens or legal residents of the Australia, United States or Canada, stand a chance to win the scholarship.
Registration are open now and will accept application till 15th May of every year. Results will be declared on 31st May of every year to individual who have won the scholarship.