We recognize how important water quality is and we are committed to providing you with Premium Quality Options to protect your Family, Home & Planet.
Do you have hard-water problems? Hard water does not just make your faucets look crusty and old, hard water can affect your health!
You want to protect yourself and your loved ones from the health risks associated with contaminants in our water supply. The lessons learned from Flint, Michigan have led many people in the Temecula area to start searching for the best water filter system for the entire home.
Water purification systems vary in what impurities and toxins are removed, and in overall performance. Whole house water filters make it possible for every drop of water entering the home to be purified so it is safer for drinking, cooking, washing, and bathing.
If you are concerned about the safety of your water, a whole house water filtration system can provide the clean, healthy water you and your family desire.
Water filtration systems are important because toxins, hard minerals, and particles the water purification systems will filter out and remove from the home’s water.
Well water filtration systems need to be capable of filtering and softening water with a high mineral content, and removing particles and grit, as well as bacteria, parasites, and cysts such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Types of Water Filtration Systems
Leaks in Orange County, CA are usually caused by the corrosion of copper pipes. Homes built before the late 1960s usually develop pipe corrosion and associated water leaks due to old age. Homes built since the late 1960s with soft copper pipe water systems are particularly vulnerable to pinpoint leaks regardless of age.
A variety of water filtration systems are available. These vary in what contaminants they remove, and how they function. The types include:
- Activated Carbon Filters: These systems remove large particles such as sediment and silt, and reduce odor and improve taste by reducing chlorine. Some systems also remove asbestos, lead, and mercury.
- Carbon Block: These systems contain activated carbon, pressed into blocks, which is much more effective than granulated carbon that allows water to pass through unfiltered.
- Reverse Osmosis: The water is pushed through a membrane that blocks any particles larger than a water molecule, and is more effective than carbon. Some systems include a carbon component to address a larger spectrum of contaminants.
- Ionizers: These filters use electrolysis to separate the water into two separate streams, one alkaline and one acidic.
- UV Filter Systems: Ultraviolet radiation is employed to destroy various bacteria that are known to be a health risk.
- Infrared Filter: Uses heat and light to soften water with a high mineral content.
How To Choose the Best System
You want your family to drink, cook, clean, and shower with pure water. With so many water filtration systems on the market, it can be difficult to identify the perfect system. Call us at (949) 763-5775! We’re experts in these systems and only work with the best in the industry.
Whole house water systems remove some or all the following impurities:
- Heavy metals
- Chemical Pollutants
Flint is not the only area in the USA that provides municipalities with unsafe drinking water. In fact, 3,000 areas in the USA have now been identified as having even higher rates of lead poisoning than that community. Most city water systems were put in place in the distant past; lead pipes and solder were the standard for decades. If you are unsure whether your water supply is safe, it can be tested to identify the presence of contaminants, toxins, and metals.
To be on the safe side, it is wise to assume that your water supply is less than healthy. Even the cleanest water has added chlorine to disinfect water. Although chlorine is cheap and effective, it carries significant risks, and has been linked to the development of certain cancers. Buying bottled water does not completely resolve water safety; often bottled water comes directly from municipal water sources and has been treated with – you guessed it – chlorine.
Call us today to learn more about installing a whole-house water filtration system.
Want to know about even more benefits??
Healthier skin and hair:
Reduce your body’s exposure to harsh chlorine and synthetic chemicals that can cause damage and excessive drying. Once you’re whole-house water filtration system is installed, you’ll have noticeably healthier, more moisturized skin and hair.