For those who are in love with the numbers and wish to fulfill a career in accounting would be happy to know about the accounting scholarship program introduced by Santa Ana plumbers Scholarship. Your interest and excellence in accounting can help you pay for your higher education and school. Our scholarship provides financial assistance to students enrolled in graduate and post-graduate accounting courses in the UK, Australia, Canada, and the USA.
The Calischoice Scholarship intends to encourage students to consider a professional accounting career and become future leaders. The scholarship is awarded to enrolled undergraduates and post-graduates in an accounting-related degree program at a recognized school. Being one of the best scholarships for accounting, we each year assess students based on their financial need, demonstrated leadership, and academic achievements.
- The scholarship awards money to students to have successful care in the field of accounting.
- Students can use the earned amount towards any expenses related to accounting education or expenses related to their course.
- It aims to offer support to students to help them develop a better understanding of their selected careers.
- It offers an excellent opportunity for those who are seeking jobs in the world of accounting and wishes to become a financial professional in any company or region around the world.
- Have declared a major in accounting as described below and, if applicable, been accepted to that major.
- Be residents of UK/ Australia/ U.S/ Canada citizens or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a UK/ Australia/ U.S/Canada. citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- Have completed a minimum of 72 credit hours by April 1, 2019 and 84 credits by the start of the fall 2019 semester (registered credits included). A student whose program has followed an irregular pattern must be at an equivalent stage. In addition, such a student must have successfully completed at least one semester of the college’s intermediate accounting course(s).
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Write and submit a proposal on the the topic “The capabilities of accounting and marketing in small business” on [email protected]
- The application consists of the following sections: Personal Information & Questionnaire, Academic Information, Attach Documents, Letter of Recommendation (also includes Financial Aid information request), and Proposal.
- Each section must be completed in full by the student to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at [email protected]
Please Note : Contacting on call or other emails apart from [email protected] can leave negative impact on your application.
- Every applicant will allow Cali’s Choice to verify specific details like name, student ID number, institution, course of study etc.
- The winners of the scholarship will be chosen by a panel of experts from Cali’s Choice.
- Scholarship amount of $5000 will be awarded every year.
- Winners have to give consent with regards to publishing their photo and award details on the Cali’s Choice website.
- Cali’s Choice will automatically disqualify applicants who are found to furnish information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Cali’s Choice reserves the right to change the rules and regulations anytime during the course of the scholarship program,with the exception of the scholarship amount or prior to the actual awarding to a winner.
Please note that our scholarship deadline ends on 15th May of every year. We will display the names of the winners on 31st May of every year on our company’s website.