Engineering is a valuable, diverse, and popular college major. If you wish to pursue an engineering degree uninterruptedly and want financial assistance to pay for tuition fees, the scholarship program for engineering students by Calischoice is an ideal choice. Our scholarship is open to students in all fields of engineering enrolled in an accredited engineering course in the university or college in the UK, the USA, Canada, and Australia.
Mission Viejo Plumber Scholarship is offered to students who have completed one year of college and are presently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited university and pursuing a program in one of the engineering disciplines. It is designed to serve to lend monetary support to talented and young minds so that they can become the future leaders in the industry.
- The scholarship is awarded to students to help them successfully pursue college and school level studies and become well-versed in both professional and technical skills.
- With the financial assistance availed, students can acquire their dream career without experiencing any financial constraint.
- It aims to make engineering education easily accessible to both underprivileged and meritorious students.
- Students pursuing a professional degree or diploma course in engineering in any of the above-mentioned countries can apply for this scholarship.
- The main aim is to prepare students for admission to good institutes and earn good jobs in reputed companies.
- The applicant should have enrolled or planning to enroll for undergraduate or postgraduate engineering course (for, eg. B.E, B.Tech, M.E. M.Tech) with an accredited college/university.
- The applicant should be at least 18 years of age while applying.
- The applicant should have completed High School / Secondary School education.
- The applicant should be a citizen or permanent resident of UK, Australia, USA or Canada.
- While applying, the applicant should have completed at least one term of college/university engineering course after completing high school or secondary school education.
- The students having a time gap between graduation and post graduation are not eligible.
- College dropouts are not eligible.
To apply for this engineering scholarship program, you need to submit a project relating to your course of study. For example, if you are pursuing your graduation in Mechanical Engineering, you need to submit an innovative idea relating to frictionless working or any mechanism of a machine.
This project can be in the form of a thesis, video, or a project report which is a combination of text and images.
You are supposed to send this project through email on [email protected] before 15th May of every year. The winners would be announced on our website https://www.calischoice.com/ on 31st May of every year.
Please do not try to contact any other phone numbers or email on any other email id (besides [email protected]) in regards to this scholarship, as that may have a negative impact on your application.
Besides the project report mentioned above, you need to email us the below-mentioned details –
- Contact Details
- Name of the College/University
- Name of the Course of Education Currently Enrolled or Planning to Enroll
- Student ID Number
That is all we need from our end. We aim to ensure that the students acquire education in the field of their interest without any financial constraints.
Terms & Conditions
- Cali’s Choice holds the right to verify the details submitted by the students like the student ID, name of the college/university, course of study, etc.
- The winners would be chosen by the panel of judges from Cali’s Choice. The decision by the judges would be final and cannot be challenged.
- Cali’s Choice reserves the right to publish the winners’ names and photographs on our website https://www.calischoice.com
- Cali’s Choice can change the rules and regulations of the scholarship program at any time during the process except the reward amount
- The scholarship amount of $5000 is every year reward.